In order for Jubileumsparken to be a pleasant place for everyone to visit, there are some simple but important rules:
- Help us keep clean, pick up after you and throw your rubbish in litterbins provided.
- Always keep your dog leashed, even if there are not many visitors in the park and always pick up after your dog. At the outdoor classroom ”Näsan in blöt” you must not bring your dog because dogs are not allowed to visit playgrounds.
- If you barbecue in the park, the barbecue should stand on a fireproof surface, not on grass. If you use a disposable barbecue, make sure the barbecue is cool before you throw it away. If the Emergency Services has announced a fire ban, it is your responsibility to know about it.
- It is not allowed to drink alcohol in the park.
- Driving a car, moped or other motor vehicle, camping or picking flowers or breaking branches is also not allowed in the park.