Integrationscentrum Göteborg is a meeting place for migrants and Swedes.
At the Integration Centre newcomers may:
- Study civic orientation and learn more about Swedish society. The course provides important information for a good start in Sweden. It covers everything from practical everyday life, to how Swedish society works, for example the individual’s rights and responsibilities. The course is held in a dialogue form and in the participants’ mother tongue.
- Join extra courses in order to learn more, for example about how to be a parent in Sweden or about digital competence.
- Get help at the information office in your mother tongue with information and advice, for instance translating forms and contacting different authorities.
- Go on city tours and get to know Gothenburg.
- Join the the Refugee Guide/Language Friend. It is a program that brings Swedes and migrants together through personal contacts in their leisure time; with families, in groups or individually.
- Subscribe to the Pathfinder - a mentoring program that inspires newcomers to reach their professional goals.
- The Integration Centre also offers training and skills development including seminars, workshops and newsletters.
- There is also a platform for cooperation with NGO associations and organizations.
Everyone can meet at the Integration Centre!