You can download ebooks in English to your PC/Mac and transfer them to you eReader.
Ebooks for eReader
Download and transfer ebook to you eReader
- First of all you will need a library card and pin code. To get a library card, visit one of the city's public libraries.
- Install Adobe Digital Editions on your computer. Authorize Adobe Digital Editions with your Adobe ID.
- Go to gotlib.overdrive.com, log in with your library card and pin code. Browse for an ebook and borrow the title. Tap Download.
- Connect your eReader to your computer and start Adobe Digital Editions.
- To transfer an ebook to your eReader, make sure you are in Adobe Digital Edition's Library View. You may need to click the Library button in the upper left corner to get there. From there, drag and drop the ebook into your eReader, which should appear on the left under Devices. During the transfer process, your eReader will be automatically authorized with the same Adobe ID you used on your computer.